Thursday, November 13, 2008

{random} aw shucks...

my readers are amazing. seriously. i can't say that enough. just yesterday, ashley from lost in the moment declared to her readers that i have an "uber amazing blog!" woohoo! thanks ashley!


The Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:

~ inspires you

~ makes you smile and laugh

~ or maybe gives amazing information

~ a great read

~ has an amazing design

~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!



The rules of this award are:
* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

I pass this honor on to:
erica from Our Baby Wish
abbie from a glimpse of the girl next door
heather from we met in a bar
kelley from my island wedding


check these girls out...they'll make you tear up, laugh out loud, and give you plenty of inspiration.

7 comments:

Abbie said...

Ah! Thanks! You are too sweet. (And I second the motion of you having an uber amazing blog!)

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

How nice! I'm such a loser though..., another reader gave me the same award last week and I haven't posted it yet.
Now I will nominate 10 UBER sites!

Thanks for thinking of me!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

(Didn't I tag you as well, dear?) Where are the 7 things ALL ABOUT YOU?)

-maybe i did it wrong? maybe you haven't gotten around to it either!

Anonymous said...

Ah thank you!!! Very sweet of you! I love your blog, it is one of my daily reads :)

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

what fragrance are the French Hookers wearing this year?

Erica said...

Thank you so much for my uber award! I think you are pretty uber yourself. :) I have passed on the uber award as instructed.

Speaking of tagging, I know I tagged you woman!Where are your random facts? I could make some up for ya...from what I can recall from our days in Nashville. ;)

A said...

Wow thanks so much! When I get back in the swing of things I'll be sure to post all about you nominating me. Thanks again!