Wednesday, February 25, 2009

{ideas} coo-coo for crosswords

i think that if i were having a morning or even an early afternoon wedding, i would have to incorporate something like this for the reception:

martha, of course

but, did you know you can create your own crossword puzzles online and print them out as pdfs? how cool would it be to fill it up with little facts about you and your future 'til-death-do-us-part mate? you could even give away a prize for the one with the most correct answers..

look online for all sorts of these tools..here are some of my favs:

edhelper
create a crossword puzzle!


4 comments:

Abbie said...

Originally we thought of doing this as a favor... or sudokus. But, we decided to put some in the OOT bags instead. I love the idea!

Brittany said...

Oh I love this idea! I think I would put them in the OOT bags like Abbie did. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Amy - I ended up spending hours coming up with crosswords for our wedding and in the end I did not end up printing them or using it in the wedding. However, I think it is a bright and brilliant idea. Just plain darling!

Anonymous said...

i adore this!