Tuesday, January 8, 2008

1 +, 1 -

Positive:
I am officially enrolled in Krav Maga. I feel 10 pounds lighter already! Okay, maybe not 10 lbs., but lighter and more energetic for sure. I love going in there and beating the crud out of something. It's exhilarating! And, I think my boyfriend is happier...last night, there was nothing but girls in my class...
Negative:
I accidentally punched a girl in the mouth. Poor thing was bleeding. She wouldn't be my partner again for the rest of the night. At least she still has all of her teeth...

Positive:
I love the lighting in my house. It's kind of dim and gives everything a golden glow...even in the bathroom, so I feel good about myself when I walk out the door everyday.
Negative:
I hate the lighting in my house. It's kind of dim and I can't see how my eyebrows need to be plucked, or the grays that have decided to take over my head. I only realize these self-esteem crappers when I get to work. The lighting there is...well, like an alien space ship is hovering overhead, ready to beam you up to "Planet of the Gray-Haired 30-Something People." Maybe I'll start carrying my tweezers around and just start leaving my remnants every where I go. People won't know what to think. Maybe I will sit in my meetings, tiny mirror and tweezers in hand...ask the guy sitting next to me to "please pluck the ones in the back..I can't see back there." Or, maybe I'll just be nice and go to the drugstore after work to purchase hair dye...and maybe I'll just let the bushes above my eyes grow wild. Who knows? Depends on how I feel tomorrow...


No comments: