Friday, January 4, 2008

Starting Out the New Year with a Blog

Hi Everyone!

I have decided to start blogging (I can't believe I hadn't thought of this before). So, in spirit of the new year, I think I should start with a few goals to keep me on track:

1. Take a self defense class. Specifically: Krav Maga.

2. Take a yoga class. ya. i can't even touch my toes anymore. dammit.

3. Learn how to sew. I want to make pretty pretty aprons to wear in the kitchen. i want to make flirty flirty skirts to wear to the park in spring. this will surely make me happy.

4. Learn to make a pie completely from scratch. i got a rolling pin for christmas. i've always wanted one. i've always wanted to make pie dough...but am frightened. very, very frightened.

5. Drink more water. Eat more fruit. you get the idea. this is the "i want to be healthier goal"

6. Laugh more. Cry less.

7. Make a ton of new friends.

8. Read a new book every month. so. that's 12 books. i can do this.

9. Beat super mario galaxy on the wii. it's driving me crazy.

10. Fall in love all over again with my honey. :)

Happy New Year! XOXO!!

No comments: