Thursday, February 28, 2008

Spring is Here.

The grass is a shiny new green, the trees are full of pink and white flowers..the sky is an unbelievable blue with a few puffs of white floating along in the cool breeze. It's maybe, 70 degrees in the sun. And I am all smiles...

So, it's been a little over a month since I've written. There isn't much that I want to talk about right now...not that life has been uneventful. It has been saturated with work, phone calls to home, shopping, deaths, new friendships, and heavy duty cleaning. I just don't really want to talk about it...there is too much there I need to get out. But I can't. I'm at work...and that's what I'm going to do. Work...I just wanted to let everyone know, everything is okay. And thanks to those who have been there for me recently. I don't know what I'd do without you. xoxo.

No comments: