Thursday, October 16, 2008

{random} catchin' up...

hi everyone...sorry for my lack of posts this week. my fav girls were in town for a long, fun weekend. it was a blast!

i'm catchin' up at work this week...so in the meantime feast your eyes on this randomness:

you can go here and read about a funny story i wrote that was posted on "adventures in wedding planning." it concerns this fab find:


also, check out these awesome brooklyn plates from fishs eddy! i heart them and may have to purchase a little something for my fav brooklyn bridesmaid.

have a beautiful thursday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi...I saw your guest spot on masterpiece weddings blog!! Great story btw...our wedding is in April 2010...but I have already been thinking about all those things that go on under the dress!!