Wednesday, January 21, 2009

{random} a little fun & a little truth

i admit it. i am one of those girls who reads her horoscope everyday. i know..i know..it's mostly a bunch of mumbo jumbo..but sometimes there is some really great advice in there...so..when i saw the housewives tarot on whorange today, i couldn't resist checking it out for myself:

sigh. it's so true! the past year and a half has been great...moving to california, doing things i would have never been able to do in tennessee if i hadn't taken this job...however, this job is about to end. i signed a contract and now my contract comes to a screeching halt on february 6th. we are in the process of trying to get me hired on full-time..but with the economy not doing so well, the company is not really hiring right now...so we just have to wait and see...

in more uplifting news...if you haven't already checked out the whorange site mentioned above, be sure to do so! it's full of inspiration & fun!

3 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

i'll keep you in my thoughts. the economy does suck, but i have faith that whatever comes your way ... it's all meant to be and all for the better :)
RelentlessBride

Erica said...

I'll keep my fingers crosssed for ya. I hope the door you are supposed to go through opens and all others close, so you know for sure that is your path.

Christie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet words. You are TOTALLY not alone. We women are entitled to feel the way we do (and it's NOT because we're PMSing). Good luck and come back any time!