Monday, April 6, 2009

{ideas} rosemary confetti

the rosemary for my confetti showed up last week...and while i originally was going to do this, i decided to do something like this instead. although..when i pulled out the antique sewing machine my mother gave me ages ago..i realized. i don't know how to sew. at all. i thought, "how hard can it be?" .. ha. so to keep a long story short, i put the sewing machine back in the closet and did this instead:

oh..and i bought entirely too much rosemary. seriously..i have like 4 lbs. left. oops. anyone have any great ideas on what i can do with that much rosemary (besides cook. a lot.)?

5 comments:

holly-lynn said...

make small satchels of rosemary & stick in your dresser drawers, or give as gifts for others to put in the dresser drawers, makes your clothes smell yummy!

bags look amazing btw!!

holly | bijou lovely said...

those turned out really cute! nice job.

Erica said...

The bags turned out super cute! I love them. I agree with PP: what about little satchels for drawers or to hang in your closet. I don't know if you love the scent enough to want your clothes to smell like it, though.

sera said...

I love them!!! they look great! I'm so doing this.

Also, toss a tablespoon with cubed baby red potatoes or sweet potatoes, a tablespoon of olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper on a pan in the oven for between 20 and 45 min (depends on how big the cubes are). Yummy side dish.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

turned out great!