Sunday, January 6, 2008

Let the games begin...

My boyfriend is upset. At first, I was a little flattered...I thought, wow, he's a little jealous. To me, a little jealousy is always good in a relationship. It lets the two people involved realize that there is still some passion. Without jealousy, there is no passion. But, sometimes it can go too far...

When he first asked if there were a lot of boys in my Krav Maga class, I of course told him the truth. I could sense he was uneasy, and I immediately let him know that he was the only one for me. Later that evening, when the class was brought up again, he asked if there were any good-looking guys in the class... and this is where it turned ugly. I told him that I thought that they looked like normal guys. Ugh.

So, needless to say, I am not going the 1pm class today. Partly because I think we need to talk about this before I go back..my relationship is and always will be #1, and partly because I can't even lift my arms to scratch my head due to the extensive workout from yesterday.

Sigh. I think I will try to make biscotti today...

No comments: