2009 to do list:
1. pay more attention to my posture. ok. so..i did, or at least i thought i did this very well, but looking back at some of my wedding photos, i think i must have forgotten this during all the excitement. aw well.
2. eat more leafy greens & cut down the sugar. i did this very well ..until recently. my sugar intake is thru the roof and i plan to get it back in check just after midnight. ;)
3. turn off the tv. yes! i think we did this very well..we've been on hikes and now that we have a big back yard, we tend to that every now and then and we even went on a hot air balloon ride!..although when we discovered the 1st season of lost on dvd..we were hooked for 3 months straight. it was awesome. but now we wait for the final season just like the rest of you lost fans out there...can't wait!
4. learn something new. while i didn't learn to sew (as i've been threatening to do so for some time), i did learn how to knit. i'm still in the process of making my first scarf and i like it!
5. write more handwritten notes. ok. so, this was kind of cheating. i had to write a bajillion thank you notes after the wedding. :) but! i did also write a bajillion christmas cards too... i think that counts.
6. go for a walk..or run. which i totally did for a week straight. and then i hurt my knees and refuse to run on pavement ever again. the pain was ridiculous. back to the treadmill for this cookie.
i wonder what next year will have in store for me?